See beyond the canvas and understand the significance of Culture and Country for Reconciliation Week!
Be a part of an insightful experience with our panel discussion and Q&A featuring:
– Principal Artist & Founder, IITOQ Co-Founder and Steering Committee Member, Birrunga Wiradyuri
– Jagera Daran Owner, Director & Senior Cultural Advisor of Nyanda Life, IITOQ Co-Founder and Steering Committee Member, Madonna Thomson
– Marumali Consultations Director, Sobah Beverages Owner & Founder, Dr. Clinton Shultz
– 3-Year Creative Cultural Development Program participants & emerging artists, Kane Brunjes and Stevie O’Chin
In between meals, expect to hear engaging and insightful topics including:
– Exploring Lore
– Cultural Responsibilities
– Dialogue around reconciliation as a valid mechanism
– Information about Independent Indigenous Tourism Operators of QLD (IITOQ)
– Indigenous Business based on Cultural Congruence and Integrity in the contemporary marketplace
Click the ticket link to see what will be on the menu!